Discuss economic, social, political and cultural issues
Understand appropriate styles of spoken and written communication
Understand appropriate styles of formal and informal terms
Write simple reports and editorial articles
Improve listening by understanding interviews and documentaries
Improve fluency in academic and business language
Understand Korean politics, economy, history and culture deeply
Course Period : 12 weeks
Course Term : 1 time / week
Course Fee : SGD $360
– The Regular course is open for registration every month.
– Even after course has commenced, student can still join the class if there is available slot.
– All students should take a level test (basic writing & speaking) to be allocated in appropriate level.
– Course fee can be refunded, only if cancelled within 3 days before the start of the course.
(If you cancel within 2 days before the beginning of the lesson, the fee refund is only 50%)
– Course fee is not refundable, if you cancel 1 day before the start of the course.
– If you have already registered, but unable to attend class, postponement is available up to 1 time only, and validity is for 3 months from the day you registered.