• Learn expressions and vocabularies related to social life including work and school
• Understand sentence used in advertisements and weather forecasts
• Read short articles and brochures
• Learn common proverbs and idioms
• Learn about holidays and customs
– Discuss economic, social, political and cultural issues
– Understand appropriate styles of spoken and written communication
– Understand appropriate styles of formal and informal terms
– Write simple reports and editorial articles
– Improve listening by understanding interviews and documentaries
– Improve fluency in academic and business language
– Understand Korean politics, economy, history and culture deeply
Course Period : 12 weeks
Course Term : 1 time / week
Course Fee : SGD $360
|Course:||12 weeks (Regular Course)|
|Term:||1 time / week|
|Time:||20:00 – 21:30|
– The Regular course is open for registration every month.
– Even after course has commenced, student can still join the class if there is available slot.
– All students should take a level test (basic writing & speaking) to be allocated in appropriate level.
– Course fee can be refunded, only if cancelled within 3 days before the start of the course.
(If you cancel within 2 days before the beginning of the lesson, the fee refund is only 50%)
– Course fee is not refundable, if you cancel 1 day before the start of the course.
– If you have already registered, but unable to attend class, postponement is available up to 1 time only, and validity is for 3 months from the day you registered.
There are no reviews yet.